Friday 31 May 2013

P- Day

'P' for Party


party, n.  -a social gathering of invited guests, typically involving, eating, drinking and entertainment.

On Friday the 3rd of May, we thought it would be fun for 'P' to stand for PARTY! The plan was to party it up in the Lizard that night as a sort of welcome back for Amy (who'd been in Spain) and just a general party because it was P- Day and I had never been to the Lizard before! 

To start the day off with a party feel, some of us ended up staying on the beach until half 3 on Friday morning, which resulted in me going to bed with very red bonfire eyes and a room smelling sickeningly of smoke! 

Unfortunately, when it came down to it, I felt I didn't have enough people to go with me to my first ever visit to the Lizard, so I made an executive decision to call it off and have a mini party in my room instead! This didn't get off to the best start ever as we walked to Tesco to get some supplies, only to get to the till and realise I didn't have my card on me, so had to walk back to halls to get it, then back to Tesco again, then finally back to halls where we could have some kind of party. 

My 'party' had a grand total of 6 guests (including me!) but it did involve eating, drinking and entertainment and so definitely came under the definition of a party! There was even party headgear, party poppers, balloons, cake, and candles spelling 'P Day'... how exciting.

Party on!







No comments:

Post a Comment