Thursday 2 May 2013

M- Day

'M' for Miscellaneous 


miscellaneous, adj.  -composed of or containing a variety of things; mixed, varied

When M- Day came around, I wasn't too sure what to do as I hadn't planned anything during the previous lazy day! And so, MISCELLANEOUS day was born! I could pretty much do whatever I wanted and it would count, but I did try and do things beginning with 'M' to fit with the day.

If M- Day had happened to fall 1 day later, I could have made it into 'May dip day,' but it didn't fall one day later... so I couldn't really make it 'May dip day,' sad times... but I guess I did prepare for the may dip, so that's something that contributed to the miscellaneousness of the day. (More about May dip tomorrow when I will have hopefully actually done it!) 

I did various things beginning with 'M,' such as watch MOVIES, listened to MUSIC, wore MAKE-UP, went to the CU end of year barbecue... for a MEAL... that definitely counts right? It was lovely weather for a barbecue too which made the evening so much better, I even risked wearing a summer dress, which maybe was a bit too risky, this is Scotland after all... Sun does not always equal warmth! Even though my legs were getting rather chilly, it was still lovely to relax on the grass eating burgers and sausages with friends and then going to stand by the barbecues to sneakily steal their heat!

Well, M- Day marks the half way point of the project, and going off the last 2 days, it probably looks as though it's going down-hill! Lets hope it starts to pick up again for the second half!

13 days down, 13 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment