Thursday 2 May 2013

L- Day

'L' for Lazy


lazy, adj.  -characterised by lack of effort or activity

I guess I didn't reeaallyy deserve a lazy day, but after a weekend of korfball and jumping into the sea, I felt I would go ahead and have a day where 'L' stood for LAZY! I could have a lie-in and a guilt free day of not really doing much before revision starts.

I meant for the alphabet project to be a positive experience and an excuse to do new things and have a good time, so having a lazy day didn't really fit in with that... but I was tired, so sleeping in until lunch felt good! 

There isn't much I can say about L- Day because I didn't do a lot... I did however go to the SAKC (St Andrews Korfball Club) awards in the evening, which was a lot of fun, eating food, having a laugh and  saying goodbye to the leavers. So it was quite a nice day, and hopefully I will be re-energised for the rest of the alphabet!

So lazy, there isn't even a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment